4/25/2013

Patches


A big pile o' patches just showed up. There's only one way to get the dated, rocker version–ride your bike to Mexico and ask me for one when we get to Ensenada. We don't charge anything for 'em, but you gotta earn it. The round ones will be available to anyone for $5.00. We'll sell them at the Happy Hour on Wednesday, and then take 'em down to Baja as well. If there are any leftovers, we will put 'em up in the Biltwell online store. Less than a month to go. See ya' soon...

-Bill

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just put my 2011 on my cut. Gotta get both of these.

NoahTao said...

Hey Bill, a few of us who went on the ride didn't get the rockers. Got any more laying around that we could get from you?

Anonymous said...

I'd like to ask the same question that NoahTao did... myself and a couple of guys I went with went to get a bite to eat, came back to the hotel and found out the rockers were out!

Anonymous said...

I sent you a blank check....Please please. Tx!